Military Veteran - Project Administrators
A construction payroll and staffing company with locations in Texas and Georgia - is looking for motivated and dedicated Project Administrators to assist with job coordination in College Station, TX.
Role of a Project Administrator
- Answer phone calls and route communications through office.
- Prepare, print, and collate documents for sales team and managers.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Receive and dispatch orders.
- Administrative Experience required.
- Bilingual English and Spanish required.
- Computer, tablet, and Microsoft Office experience required.
- Must be able to type 45wpm.
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have reliable transportation
Preference is provided to applicants who have served in the Armed Forces.
Next Steps: If you are interested and meet the requirements, please complete application.