Business Services Manager
Adaptive Construction Solutions
- Houston, TX
Adaptive Construction Solutions, Inc. (ACS) is a community-based workforce development organization focused on transforming lives through meaningful employment. The Business Services Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with prospective clients to drive growth in sales and in employment and training opportunities for the communities we serve.
- Build robust sales pipeline by seeking out and regularly engaging prospective clients – both in person at events and through electronic communications
- Encourage and accelerate growth of existing sales prospects
- Meet or exceed sales targets established by Executive Team
- Ensure prospective customer expectations and concerns are clearly articulated to the Executive and Business Development Teams and strive to address them independently when possible
- Coordinate client onboarding with Business Development Manager and Administrative Supervisor
- Develop strong relationships with new clients and introduce customers to the Business Development Manager once workforce development contracts are fully executed
- Work with the Finance Team to project quarterly and annual sales
- Liaises with Company President to ensure marketing materials are available, accurate and timely
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
Location: Jersey Village, Houston, TX Bingle W. Little York Rd.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Additionally, this position may occasionally require long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- A minimum of two years’ experience with Customer Relationship Management or Sales is REQUIRED (a combination of the two totaling a minimum of two years’ experience is allowable)
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing, or relevant field of study or equivalent number of additional years of experience. is required
- Demonstrated experience with exceeding sales goals and/or customer expectations
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Able to work in and promote a drug free environment
- Preference for veteran applicants
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wednesday, March 31, 2021