Military Veteran - Administrative Assistant - Customer Service
A construction payroll and staffing company with locations in Texas and Georgia - is looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant who will serve as the point of contact for customers in its Harlingen, TX office.
Role of an Administrative Assistant - Customer Service
- Answer phone calls and route communications through office.
- Prepare, print, and collate documents for sales team and managers.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Receive and dispatch orders.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Bilingual English and Spanish required.
- Microsoft Office experience Required.
- Must be able to type 45wpm.
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in sales is preferred.
Preference is provided to applicants who have served in the Armed Forces.
Next Steps: If you are interested and meet the requirements, please complete application.