Military Veteran - Welder
Adaptive Construction Solutions
- College Station, TX
Military Veteran - Structural/Pipe Welders
A customer-oriented construction staffing and payroll firm has welding positions in the College Station area. They are looking for dependable, safety-aware, and capable temp-to-hire welders.
- Selects equipment and plans layouts, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining, weld shrinkage and welding techniques
- Bolts, clamps, and weld together metal components of products such as piping systems, place, pipe and tube or structural shapes, using arc and arc gas welding equipment
- May manually apply filler rod to supply weld metal. May clean or degrease weld joint or workplace, using wire brush, portable grinder, or chemical bath. May repair broken or cracked parts and fill holes. May remove excess weld, defective weld material, slag and spatter, using carbon arc gouge, hand scrapper, grinder or power chipper. May preheat work piece, using hand torch or heating furnace. May cut metal plates or structural shapes
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must present documents that establish identity and eligibility to work in the United States
- Ability to understand and operate within safety rules
- Must be able to pass drug and background tests
- Must be able to get to work on time
Preference is provided to applicants who have served in the Armed Forces.
Next Steps: If you are interested and meet the requirements, please complete application.
Friday, April 16, 2021