Adaptive Construction Solutions
- Houston, TX
Adaptive Construction Solutions (ACS) is currently seeking a full time ironworker instructor. The instructor must have either NCCER Ironworker journey-level certification, or be able to pass the NCCER journey-level assessment prior to employment. Instructor will be required to administer lessons according to NCCER and DOL Apprenticeship standards and lead apprentices through practical application of lessons taught.
- Administers lessons according to NCCER and DOL Apprenticeship standards
- Leads apprentices through practical application of lessons taught
- Documents apprentice progress and maintains training records according to applicable regulations, ensuring the same records are prepared for unannounced audits.
- Advises company leadership of any concerns, trends, or best practices which should be addressed to ensure program success.
- Strong leadership skills and knowledge of group dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Products
- Strong ability to maintain files and meet organizational requirements
Requirements of position;
- Minimum of five (5) years of ironworking and welding experience
- Must pass the NCCER Ironworker journeyman assessment as a condition to employment
- Must be able to pass a criminal history check and drug screening
This job description is not intended to cover a comprehensive list of responsibilities. Other related responsibilities not listed here may be required from time to time.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
$26.00 to $32.00