Coordinate materials, personnel, and production to ensure on time, accurate, and complete shipments with zero defects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operate plant equipment as needed to process orders and move material including, metal shear, resistance welder, and fork truck.
2. Pick and palletize raw materials for shipping to vendor facility and moving to the powder coat line.
3. Receive in material from vendors reviewing quality and accuracy.
4. Keep inventory of raw and finished materials organized and clearly labeled.
5. Ensure timely and accurate collection and packaging of daily sample requests.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Machine operator skills central to success – primarily the shear.
3. Attention to detail, measurements, accuracy and quality.
1. Factory exposure where some physical discomfort and exposure to hazards due to temperature, dust and noise.