We are hiring for a Material Handler position at a local and well known company located near 28th st and Byron Center.
1st shift (Mon-Fri) 7:00am - 3:00pm
Hi-Lo Drivers are responsible for the safe and accurate transportation of products within and around the warehouse facility. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Required to follow all Federal and State regulations, Company rules and Company safety procedures needed to perform the job safely and efficiently.
• Responsible for safely loading and unloading trailers.
• Responsible for following all rules and regulations of Fork Lift operation.
• Inspection of incoming and outbound components and FG before shipping or bringing to warehouse locations within the facility.
• Responsible for the labeling of all items brought into the facility, as well as the scanning of all incoming components and outgoing FG and components, following the scanning procedures.
• Responsible for completion of all tally sheets, receiving reports, movement sheets, scrap reports and sales orders before turning into the Dock Foreman or QAD.
• Follow GMP and Safety guidelines.
• Ability to follow precise written and verbal instructions.
• Sit-Down Hilo.
• Stand, walk, climb stairs on a frequent basis
• Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Frequent production environment exposure which includes noise, dust, moving machinery, fork lifts, and fluctuations in temperature.
Good Communication skills.
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear more about it, please apply here, on our company website (www.aimscareers.com), walk into our office 8:30am-5pm, or call us directly at
2916 Chicago Dr. SW
Grandville, MI 49418