Electrical Discharge Machine Operator
AIMS Advantage INC
- Holland, MI
A manufacturing company that has locations in Hudsonville, MI and Holland, MI are hiring for a 1st shift EDM operator. This is a 1st shift position from 7am-3pm and moderate weekly overtime should be expected.
Electrical discharge machine operator
- Learn, follow, and understand Precision Wire Standard Operating Procedures for set-up and operating EDM machines
- Communicate with supervisor and co-workers to receive instructions and coordinate activities
- Examine part prints, CAD, emails, and line up sheets as well as GD&T, to set up jobs and plan operations
- Must understand electrodes and over-burn to ensure that parts are correct size and finish
- Performs operations /duties to meet speed and quality performance objectives set forth by his/her supervisor
- Candidate must be able to maintain close tolerances as required
- Inspect completed work piece (check all dimensions with appropriate gages) then log machine run times and inspection results
- Observe all safety precautions
If you would like to hear more about the position, please call Joe at (616)261-6161 or submit your resume for consideration.