We are hiring multiple Machine Operator positions at a local and well known company located near the Walker area.
2nd shift (Mon - Friday) 7:00am - 10:00pm
3rd shift (Mon - Friday) 10:00pm - 6:00am
*ALL POSITIONS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK OVERTIME, UP TO 12 HOURS!*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete Pre-Operational Inspection of area.
• Set-up, operate, troubleshoot, and resolve machine issues according to specifications.
• Keep the line equipment operating in a safely and efficiently.
• Ability to learn and perform all line related positions within area of responsibility in the production and packaging area.
• Ability to follow all equipment cleaning processes (before, during, and after shift).
• Responsible for compliance with specifications.
• Monitor production, efficiency, and product quality.
• Responsible for documentation and record keeping for area (including, but not limited to material receipts and returns, production worksheets, efficiency, & labor standards)Must have basic math skills for forms deemed necessary by the production manager..
• Provide feedback to the lead regarding employee relations issues. Back-up lead in his/her absence. • Gives limited work direction to line associates. Flexibility to train production employees.
• Monitors and motivates team members to achieve their maximum quality and productivity allowing for a successful career.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Works with complex machines and operates several types of equipment.
• Performs advanced troubleshooting.
• Uses tools and completes preventative maintenance tasks.
• Other duties as assigned.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and operate tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit, walk, stoop or crouch.
• The employee may occasionally move up to 50 pounds with a hoist, pallet-jack or cart and regularly lift up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Multi-shift production operations may be expansive, noisy, wet/humid and vary in temperature from refrigerated environments, ambient or warm in summer months depending on facility.
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear more about it, please apply here, on our company website (www.aimscareers.com), walk into our office 8:30am-5pm, or call us directly at (616)261-6161.
2916 Chicago Dr. SW
Grandville, MI 49418