Food Packer 2nd and 3rd shift
AIMS Advantage INC
- Walker, MI, United States
Responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment. Cleans and prepares containers before placing goods in them.
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Pack them following a specific set of instructions.
- Clean and prepare containers for packing.
- Check to ensure containers are damage free.
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
- Maintain database of packages.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveners or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal and label each container.
- Move completed packages for loading.
- Load or stuff different product or merchandise.
- Count items.
- Review packing lists.
- Mark and label containers.
- Seal containers with glue and fasteners.
- Tag containers with marking tools.
What Makes Aims Advantage Different?
Aims Advantage is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Grand Rapids and surrounding areas since 1995. We focus on helping people find permanent, long-term & temporary positions at some of the best companies in the area.
Benefits of working with Aims Advantage:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Discounted Aflac Benefits:
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer/Specified Disease Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance