A manufacturing company that has locations in Hudsonville, MI and Holland, MI is hiring for a 1st shift Maintenance Technician. This is a 1st shift position from 7am-3pm and moderate weekly overtime should be expected.
Maintenance Technician – pay depending on experience ($26 to $30) – HOLLAND – 1st shift
1. Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
2. Emphasis on Injection Molding Tool & Die maintenance.
3. Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
4. Conducts preventive maintenance to ensure that all machines and systems continue operating properly.
5. Develop and implement project schedules.
6. Coordinate with Contractors, Sub-Contractors, and Vendors as required.
7. Establish and maintain planned maintenance activities.
8. Works with Buyer to order supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
9. Perform job duties with minimal supervision.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you would like to hear more about the position, please submit your resume for consideration.