A manufacturing company that has locations in Hudsonville, MI and Holland, MI is hiring for a 1st shift Internal Sales Coordinator. This is a 1st shift position from 7am-3pm and moderate weekly overtime should be expected.
Internal Sales Coordinator - HOLLAND – 1st shift
1. Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
2. Contacting existing customer base and new inquires to improve and generate new business opportunities and, at the same time, establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel within customers’ account.
3. Build sound knowledge and ability to provide technical demonstrations and/or training to prospective customers as needed.
4. Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
5. Maintain a strong understanding of clients and industry for trend changes and feedback from key stakeholders.
6. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints and escalate the issue as needed.
7. Ensure inbound customer communication is channeled into our business appropriately and is then handled in a timely manner.
8. Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to clients.
9. Understands pricing, terms of sales, and/or service agreements; prepare contracts and quotes.
10. Manage costumer relations through all stages of the sales cycle including post-sale.
11. Work directly with Sales Manager to ensure a smooth customer experience from purchase order to production.
12. Collaborates with purchasing departments, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly; same as during launch process to maintain customer timeline to ensure smooth deployment and implementation, all, to achieve the best possible customer satisfaction.
13. Periodically prepare and report results, status of accounts, and leads to manager.
14. Assist in marketing activities such as specific product awareness.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
If you would like to hear more about the position, please submit your resume for consideration.