We are hiring a Material Handler position at a local and well known company located near the Hudsonville area.
1st shift (Mon- Thurs) 7:00am- 4:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 12:00pm
Hi-Lo Drivers are responsible for the safe and accurate transportation of products within and around the warehouse facility. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Required to follow all Federal and State regulations, Company rules and Company safety procedures needed to perform the job safely and efficiently.
• Responsible for safely loading and unloading trailers.
• Responsible for following all rules and regulations of Fork Lift operation.
• Inspection of incoming and outbound components and FG before shipping or bringing to warehouse locations within the facility.
• Responsible for the labeling of all items brought into the facility, as well as the scanning of all incoming components and outgoing FG and components, following the scanning procedures.
• Responsible for completion of all tally sheets, receiving reports, movement sheets, scrap reports and sales orders before turning into the Dock Foreman or QAD.
• MS Excel
• Follow GMP and Safety guidelines.
• Ability to follow precise written and verbal instructions.
• Sit-Down Hilo.
• Stand, walk, climb stairs on a frequent basis
• Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Frequent production environment exposure which includes noise, dust, moving machinery, fork lifts, and fluctuations in temperature.
• Good Communication skills.
• Trained in use of fork and clamp; push-pull experience a plus
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear more about it, please apply here, on our company website (www.aimscareers.com), walk into our office 8:30am-5pm, or call us directly at
2916 Chicago Dr. SW
Grandville, MI 49418