Set up Technician
AIMS Advantage INC
- Grand Rapids, MI
We are hiring multiple shipping & receiving positions at a local and well known company located near the Grand Rapids Airport. All shifts available and competitive pay!
1st shift 6:00am - 2:00pm
2nd shift 2:00pm - 10:00pm
3rd shift 10:00pm - 6:00am
*May be required to work overtime based on business needs!*
This position has a clear growth path to start a career!
Set Up Technician --> Senior Set Up Technician --> Process Technician --> Senior Process Technician --> Maintenance / Tooling / Supervision / Engineering Etc.
WORK TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installs molds in presses and makes all necessary hook-ups, settings and adjustments in accordance with the established process paperwork.
- Cycles the machine after set-up to ensure proper operation. Runs parts, making any necessary final
adjustments until a quality trim sample is produced (where applicable).
- Completes mold changes and obtains quality approved parts within the established guidelines.
- Performs all tasks associated with making the necessary material changes for a new job as needed (where applicable).
- Ensures all required secondary tooling is set-up at the machine and properly adjusted for each new job as needed.
- Cleans and polishes molds as needed (where applicable).
- Identifies and/or makes basic machine and mold repairs.
- Performs basic maintenance functions as they relate to die sets.
- Maintains required documentation on a daily basis.
- Maintains housekeeping in designated work areas.
- Performs other tasks assigned by designated supervisor, senior process technician and process manager.
- Detailed orientated
- Valid Hilo License
- Valid Overhead Crane License
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear more about it, please apply here, on our company website (www.aimscareers.com), walk into our office 8:30am-5pm, or call us directly at (616)261-6161.
2916 Chicago Dr. SW
Grandville, MI 49418