A manufacturing company that has locations in Hudsonville, MI and Holland, MI is hiring for a 1st shift Document Control & Maintenance Administrative Support Specialist. This is a 1st shift position from 7am-3pm and moderate weekly overtime should be expected.
Document Control & Maintenance Administrative Support - HUDSONVILLE – 1st shift
1. Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
2. Prepare or maintain technical files as necessary to obtain and sustain product approval.
3. Write or update standard operating procedures, work instructions, or policies.
4. Compile and maintain regulatory documentation databases or systems.
5. Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
6. Training employees on efficient documentation usage.
7. Assisting with both internal and external audits.
8. Ensuring documentation integrity.
9. Controlling access to documents.
10. Close work orders daily using Maintenance database system (typing in comments, ensuring labor is captured correctly, filling in all appropriate fields).
11. Serve as backup to Maintenance database system administrator (including typing in new PM tasks, analyzing work order comments to determine reason for equipment failures, developing presentations for management review)
12. Prepare, assemble and process required documentation for time entry and maintenance scheduling
13. Input data and run reports utilizing computerized maintenance management system
14. Assist the Maintenance Manager with general clerical work, data entry and parts inventory
If you would like to hear more about the position, please submit your resume for consideration.