Packer 2nd shift
AIMS Advantage INC
- Grand Rapids, MI, United States
1st shift: 6:45am - 3:00pm
2nd shift: 2:45pm-11:00pm
3rd shift: 10:45pm-7:00am
Responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment. Cleans and prepares containers before placing goods in them. There is continuous repetition, lifting, reaching, squatting, bending, twisting, and standing on your feet for the entire shift. This is a very physical job.
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Pack them following a specific set of instructions.
- Clean and prepare containers for packing.
- Check to ensure containers are damage free.
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
- Maintain database of packages.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveners or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal and label each container.
- Move completed packages for loading.
- Load or stuff different product or merchandise.
- Count items.
- Review packing lists.
- Mark and label containers.
- Seal containers with glue and fasteners.
- Tag containers with marking tools.
What Makes Aims Advantage Different?
Aims Advantage is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Grand Rapids and surrounding areas since 1995. We focus on helping people find permanent, long-term & temporary positions at some of the best companies in the area.
Benefits of working with Aims Advantage:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Discounted Aflac Benefits:
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer/Specified Disease Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
$15.00 - $15.75