Food Packing - All Shifts
AIMS Advantage INC (AIMS Advantage)
- Grand Rapids, MI
Positions are on 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift, and you are paid weekly. No experience necessary, paid training on the job.
- Assemble Containers and Packaging - This position is responsible for assembling food product containers and packaging in the correct manner before sending them down the production line.
- Place Product in Containers - Packers place product into the appropriate containers in an efficient and timely manner. They appropriately package the food to minimize breakage and movement during shipping.
- Inspect Containers - Containers and other types of packaging may be damaged or unclean. It is the food packer’s responsibility to ensure the integrity and cleanliness of the containers before they are shipped out to retailers.
- Seal and Label Containers - Once the food has been packaged, food packers seal and label containers with the appropriate materials. They seal the containers in way that prevents unpackaging during shipping. Food packers label the containers with product information and weight.
- Stack and Arrange Containers - After everything has been packed, sealed, and labeled, food packers stack and arrange the containers in an efficient and safe manner. Food packers stack containers in a way that allows the shippers to load them quickly into the truck
$15.00 - $15.75