Trial and Dispute Resolution - Junior Associate (Philadelphia)
We are working with a great law firm whose Trial & Dispute Resolution Practice Group is hiring an associate with 2-3 years of complex litigation and/or judicial clerkship experience to join our Philadelphia office. Candidates should be eager for immediate responsibility, and have experience with the following:
• drafting complaints, answers, and other pleadings;
• participating in development of the strategy for written and deposition discovery;
• preparing written and deposition discovery;
• researching and drafting motions;
• assisting with preparation for trials and evidentiary hearings; and
• meeting and conferring with opposing counsel.
Ideal candidates will:
• be driven to have a career in litigation;
• enjoy providing valuable analysis and strategy on a variety of cases;
• have stellar academic credentials; and
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.