Billing Coordinator - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Billing Coordinator - San Francisco, CA
We are working with a prestigious AmLaw 100 law firm that seeks an entry to mid-level Billing Coordinator for its San Francisco office. Please note that while two (2) years of experience is specified as a requirement, the firm is also open to a trainee (recent accounting/finance grad).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing portfolio of client billing, providing status reports to management and attorneys as needed.
- Understand and comply with individual client billing guidelines.
- Proactively monitor E-billing progress, including status reporting.
- Revising and resubmitting short-paid and rejected invoices.
- Responsible for the analysis, coordination and resolution of billing issues, including ensuring appropriate communications with involved parties is consistently maintained.
- Ability to understand, communicate, and explain complex billing arrangements with/to senior attorneys and management.
- Process client bills (making/confirming appropriate edits to drafts).
- Review finalized invoices for quality.
- Ensure monthly billing is completed by firm deadlines.
- Assist billing attorneys with client requests including budgets, special requests and various client reports.
- Utilize accounting tools for tracking client specifics.
- Participate in our customer support process.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A four-year college degree is preferred, with a minimum of two years’ experience in a finance, accounting or billing role.
- Must have strong technology skills, including MS Office Suite, Elite 3E and an ability to leverage technology in work processes. Utilize accounting tools for tracking client specifics and for reporting.
- Position requires outstanding written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to strategize, multi-task and prioritize.
- An exemplary customer service mindset be highly motivated and enjoy a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must have a commitment to proactive communication and exceptional follow through skills.
- Must be very flexible, self-motivated and highly committed to quality, customer service, teamwork and supporting Firm and department goals in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Saturday, May 11, 2019