Client Development Coordinator - Marketing Department
We are looking for a high-energy, results-oriented client development coordinator to work closely with the Manager, Senior Manager and the Director of Client Development, as well as the broader marketing and client development team, to support a wide variety of client development activities in support of practice, industry and firm-objectives.
· Support the team in various client development tracking and reporting requests.
· Work with Client Development managers and specialists to gather content and edit practice group-specific and firmwide client pitches and RFPs.
· Coordinate the production and distribution of internal & external practice and industry group communications, including but not limited to: newsletters, web, negative lists and print marketing content.
· Support practice and industry group events, including creation and mailing of invitations, logistics, RSVP tracking, notifying attorneys re specific clients, internal/external promotion, practice area materials and handouts and working at the event.
· Support development and implementation of best practices for inputting practice area & industry group activities and contact information into InterAction Opportunities program for improved tracking of relationship management and firmwide client development activities and reporting on results of these efforts.
· Perform strategic research for attorneys from various practice and industry groups in general client targeting, client events and meetings, as well as other specific projects.
· Collect and log representative matters for the firm’s experience database.
· Post alerts, pitches, RFPs and practice materials to the intranet and internet.
· Support profile and directory submissions for practices, industries and attorneys.
· Other responsibilities as assigned and required.
· Timely and regular attendance.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications, business or related field.
· One year experience in professional services marketing or related field preferred. Demonstrated background of accomplishment in marketing or professional services a plus.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multitask, work well independently and work well with teams.
· Commitment to quality and careful attention to detail.
· Facility with technology and software for marketing the practice group (i.e., Word, PowerPoint and Excel. InterAction, Adobe and Publisher skills a plus.).
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Recruiting / Account Management
www.alchemylegal.com • email@example.com