Real Estate (Leasing) Associate Attorney - Houston
- Houston, TX
Real Estate (Leasing) Associate Attorney - Houston, TX
We are working with a top U.S. law firm that is seeking qualified candidates for a mid to senior level associate position with its Real Estate and Real Estate Finance Practice Group.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide effective and reliable legal services to clients and supervising attorneys.
- Provide thorough factual and legal research and analysis;
- Draft necessary agreements and documents with efficiency and clarity;
- Manage projects from commencement to closing;
- Competently and professionally communicate with clients and supervising attorneys; and
- Complete tasks efficiently.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-6+ years experience with strong general commercial real estate, lending, and some leasing experience.
- Leasing experience HIGHLY preferred and is a plus;
- Experience representing financial institutions, mortgage lenders, institutional investors or borrowers in real estate and financing transactions;
- Experience in partnership and joint venture transactions (REIT and tax exempt investor experience helpful)
- Ability to prepare and negotiate transactional documents generally including: Purchase and Sale Agreements, Loan Documents, Leases, and related agreements;
- Thorough understanding of basic elements of real property due diligence, including survey, title, zoning and other land use issues
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Strong organization and matter management skills;
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with Clients, Partners, Associate and Support Staff;
- Ability to work effectively with others as part of a team;
- Clear and effective drafting skills;
- Exceptional project management skills;
- Ability to effectively manage junior associates and others;
Education & Admissions
- Juris Doctor from accredited school.
- Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in Texas.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, November 19, 2019