Executive Compensation Attorney- New York
- New York, NY
Executive Compensation Associate Attorney - New York
One of our national law firms has a need for an Executive Compensation Associate in their New York office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 - 6+ years of experience in advising private and public companies on sophisticated executive compensation and employee benefits arrangements, particularly in connection with transactions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key: concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client matters will add to your success on our team.
- Strong academic credentials in law school coursework are essential.
- Bar Admission in New York is preferred but, not a deal breaker.
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, June 17, 2019