International Wealth Planning Attorney
- San Diego, CA
International Wealth Planning Attorney - San Diego, CA
We are working with a top law firm that seeks an International Wealth Planning Associate Attorney in its San Diego, California office. The focus of this role will be advising high net worth individuals and family businesses on tax, trust and estate, business succession matters.
- Minimum 5-15+ years' of relevant law firm experience
- Strong drafting, writing and communication skills
- Experience drafting wills and trusts
- Exposure to sophisticated wealth planning structures for international families
- Some knowledge of income and transfer tax rules affecting non-U.S. residents with U.S. income and/or assets, and U.S. residents with foreign income and/or assets
- Some knowledge of rules applicable to income taxation of complex non-U.S. trusts and their beneficiaries
- Experience with pre-immigration and expatriation planning a plus
- Strong project management ability; ability to balance a large number of competing priorities
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Strong academic credentials (JD required; LLM is a plus)
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, November 18, 2019