Technology Transactions Associate - Boston
- Boston, MA
Technology Transactions Associate (Boston)
The Boston Office of one of our national firms is seeking candidates with 3 to 4 years of experience for the Technology Transactions Group. We work regularly with clients in a broad range of industries across the global economy including retail, financial services, software, telecommunications, media, and Internet and e-commerce.
- Must have the ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form.
- Drafting experience, particularly in connection with complex technology agreements.
- Experience working on intellectual property transactions (such as technology licensing agreements, outsourcing arrangements, software development agreements, content licensing deals, other technology matters, and/or IP due diligence in connection with M&A and other corporate transactions)
- A strong work ethic, the ability to work independently, and a great deal of enthusiasm to learn new things is needed.
- Bar Admission in Massachusetts is required.
- While not required, a technical background such as a science degree or computer programming experience or experience in technology consulting is beneficial.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, March 18, 2020