Litigation Casualty Attorney-Portland Or
- Portland, OR
Litigation Casualty Attorney-Portland OR or Seattle, Wa
One of our major law firms is seeking a junior attorney with 1-3 years of complex civil matters.
Experience with product liability, personal and catastrophic injury, and asbestos litigation.
- At least one year of private law firm practice or other relevant experience
- Strong legal research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Eager to assume responsibility
- Optimistic outlook that thrives in a dynamic work setting
- Values diversity and teamwork
- Must be admitted to practice in Oregon
- An exceptional academic record, along with excellent oral and written communication skills
Attorney Billable is 1850/year
The best part about this firm is that they are big on team work and growing together.
They pay market rate!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, May 20, 2019