Venture Tech Transactions Associate - NY
- New York, NY
Venture Technology Associate (Tech Transactions) - New York. NY
One of our top law firm's is seeking an associate with excellent academic credentials to join our rapidly growing and innovative Global Venture Technology practice. The associate hired for this position can expect to assume such responsibilities as the following.
- Advising clients regarding contractual matters, as well as internet, social media, marketing, native advertising, prize promotions, endorsements, testimonials, open source, privacy, data security and e-commerce-related issues for a wide range of clients including, media and entertainment companies, technology platforms, retailers, social media companies, adtech companies, mobile app providers, cloud storage providers and telecommunication companies, financial services, software licensors, developers
- Counseling venture capital firms and emerging companies in day to day affairs and acting as quarterback on overall legal needs
- Handling transactional work, including venture financings, exits and working capital arrangements
- Representing the interests of venture firms and other sources of capital in transactional matters
- Helping to build relationships with clients and the broader ecosystem
This is a unique chance to join a team of lawyers who are passionate about sophisticated, efficient client service as well as building brand in the marketplace. The Global Venture Technology group is uniquely situated as a boutique practice within a large, global law firm. Competitive salary and benefits package, accompanied by excellent professional and business development opportunities. The attorney would be resident in the Venture Technology Centre in the Meatpacking District with some travel to other offices required.
- Is diligent and hard working
- Is detail oriented
- Is ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has a passion for innovation
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Is good on one's feet with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Embraces teamwork and exhibits confidence
- 5-8 years of legal experience is required
- Experience with competitive firms in the tech sector is preferred
- Familiarity with trademarks is a plus
- Should be licensed to practice law in the State of New York and be in good standing
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Talent Acquisition Specialist[email protected]
Thursday, April 11, 2019