Help Desk Analyst - Washington, DC
- Washington, DC
Help Desk Analyst – Washington, DC
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to firm computer systems, hardware, software, and remote access.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming inquiries related to firm computer systems, hardware, software, and remote access.
- Respond to support requests either in person, over the phone, or via email in a professional, confident, and courteous manner.
- Thoroughly document support requests using the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback, and see problems through to resolution.
- Keep up-to-date with the firm’s policies and procedures as they apply to the usage of technology.
- Write tips, frequently asked questions, and knowledge articles for the firm’s intranet and helpdesk knowledgebase.
- Stay up-to-date on firm technology through self-guided learning and review of training materials created by the training staff.
- Availability to provide onsite and remote coverage outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Minimum of one year working on a Help Desk or related experience
- Previous exposure to law firm environment or legal documents highly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working in a stressful environment
- Familiarity with Windows 7/10 operating systems and Active Directory
- Knowledgeable primarily on application specific questions (Microsoft Office 2010 and higher, Adobe Acrobat, iManage), remote access (Citrix and VPN), and mobile devices
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Customer service orientation
- ITIL v3 certified or familiarity with ITIL’s best practices
Position requires access to equipment, software, or technology that is subject to U.S. export controls. To be granted access pursuant to US Export Control laws, candidate must be either (a) a United States citizen or national; (b) a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence of the United States (i.e., “Green Card” holder); or (c) an INS-approved refugee or asylum holder who has applied for naturalization within six months of the date the individual first became eligible; and if not yet naturalized, is still actively pursuing naturalization if 2 years have passed since the date of application to be granted access pursuant to US Export Control laws. Candidates will be required to submit appropriate documentation to determine whether access can be granted before proceeding further through the application process.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement
Monday, December 3, 2018