Senior Operations Coordinator
- Los Angeles, CA
Senior Operations Coordinator-Los Angeles, Ca (Century City)
One of our law firms in Century City is seeking a Senior Operations Coordinator to join their team. As a senior operations coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the daily functions of the operations department, ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures of the firm.
- 1-3 years of related experience in a professional services organization.
- 1 year of relevant coordinating/supervisory experience is also desired.
- A Bachelor’s degree is desired, 5 years of related experience maybe considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with budgeting and account procedures is desired.
- Coordinating, training, and coaching the Guest Services, Facilities, and/or Print Mail staff and assisting management with leading them in their professional development endeavors
- Coordinating the scheduling and planning of conference rooms, guest offices, and special events; assisting Guest Services, Technology, and Facilities staff with organizing conference rooms, office equipment, and facility space and amenities
- Reviewing and analyzing vendor and building management bills; providing input to authorized approver regarding invoices for supplies and facilities, assigning appropriate billing codes
- Assisting with the creation of routine operational and/or administrative procedures for the most effective and efficient utilization of the conference center facility and all Guest Services, Facilities, and Print Mail procedures.
- Completing special projects and addressing various issues as needed
- Promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, September 13, 2019