Corporate & Securities - Technology Associate - Palo Alto
- Palo Alto, CA
Technology (Corporate & Securities) Associate - Palo Alto, CA
The Silicon Valley office has an immediate opening for a corporate associate with four (4) to six (6) years of experience to join its Corporate & Securities – Technology group. Entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and emerging growth companies rely on Silicon Valley Corporate & Securities – Technology team for advice on everything from company formation to financings, corporate governance, technology transactions, acquisitions and public offerings. The team is structured to grow with the clients. For newly established startups and emerging entities, the practice operates as a specialty boutique, assisting them with financing, structuring and their other legal needs while positioning them for future success.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions involving both public and private companies.
- Experience from an AmLaw 100 firm, preferably in Silicon Valley or similar tech environment, as well as public company experience, including IPOs and other public offerings and SEC reporting.
- Experience drafting and negotiating acquisition agreements and ancillary documents.
- Supervising junior associates, and otherwise managing and closing transactions.
- Experience working with emerging technology companies, including corporate formation, seed and venture financings, general corporate work, and governance and compliance matters.
- High level of academic achievement from a nationally recognized law school.
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Should be ambitious/highly motivated, have a strong work ethic and leadership skills, an interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility, good business and strategic judgment.
- Ability to handle day-to-day demands and workflow of working in a team-orientated and dynamic environment.
- Admission to practice in California is strongly preferred but not required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Saturday, September 28, 2019