Trademark Docketing Clerk - DC
- Washington, DC
Trademark Docketing Clerk - Washington, DC
Responsible for docketing deadlines and managing databases of domestic and foreign trademark registrations and applications, trademark opposition, cancellation and invalidity proceedings and domain name registrations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Input all deadlines and other information relating to domestic and foreign trademark registrations and applications and trademark opposition, cancellation and invalidity proceedings.
- Review docket on a regular basis to ensure that deadlines are met and that attorneys/paralegals are notified on a regular basis of upcoming deadlines.
- Generate trademark deadlines and status reports as needed.
- Manage database of domain name registrations.
- Prepare standard form letters to clients regarding the issuance of trademark registration certificates.
- As with all positions, perform other duties as requested by Firm management.
- Minimum of 2-3+ years trademark docketing clerk experience.
- Familiarity with PATTSY WAVE (or similar web-based software) and CPI Trademark Management software.
- Familiarity with trademark prosecution filings and requirements, including types of trademark applications and requirements for statements of use, extension requests, affidavits of use and incontestability, renewal applications and other papers filed with the USPTO.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously; work equally well as part of a team in both a leadership and subordinate role; and excellent organizational skills.
EducationBS/BA from an accredited college or university is strongly preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thursday, June 6, 2019