Labor and Employment Attorney-Portland Or
- Portland, OR
Labor and Employment Attorney-Portland, Or
NO BOOK REQUIRED!
One of our dynamic law firms is seeking a labor and employment attorney for their Portland Office. They are seeking someone who is willing to take on a book of business and hit the ground running. They are big on team work and growing within a firm. This is a partner track position, attorneys with a book of business are still encouraged to apply.
- 5+ years of experience with employment law as a first chair attorney
- Experience with disputes involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge, wage and hour, and non-compete claims.
- Experience providing employment law advice and counseling to employers, as well as drafting various employment-related documents such as employment agreements, employee handbooks and severance agreements, plus a solid knowledge of state and federal labor and employment law.
- Strong Writing Samples Required, Decent Academics.
- Oregon Bar required; Washington Bar a plus
They pay market rate!
Billable requirements are 1850/year
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, May 20, 2019