Labor and Employment Attorney-Sacramento
- Sacramento, CA
LATERAL LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT– SACRAMENTO, CA
One of our law firms in Sacramento is seeking a labor and employment attorney to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience with labor and employment disputes.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
- 4-6 years of labor and employment law
- Litigation experience in all phases
- Researching and advising clients on personnel and employment related issues
- Barred in California and in good standing
- Excelling writing and communication skills
- Strong academic background
Kind Regards,Karrissa JohnstonTalent Acquisition Specialistkjohnston@alchemylegalrecruiting.com
Monday, January 20, 2020