CRM Data Steward - San Francisco or Palo Alto
- San Francisco, CA
This position can be based out of any of the firm's West Coast offices: Los Angeles - Century City - Orange County - San Francisco - Palo Alto.
The Data Steward should have a strong customer focus, very responsive to user requests, team player, great attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of firm personnel.
The Data Steward reports to the CRM Database Manager and will work with a team of two data stewards to support all members of the Marketing Department along with secretaries and partners firm wide.
- Process data change tickets via InterAction’s Data Change Management inbox
- Work closely with the CRM Database Manager to address data quality issues, improve current best practices and help with the creation and improvements to training materials, assist with strategies on increasing InterAction user participation.
- Perform data clean-up consisting of merging of duplicate contact records, unassociated company records, bounced back emails, missing email addresses, and conduct ongoing research via the Internet related to stale or incomplete contact data.
- Marketing Support – work closely with Marketing Department, domestic and international offices, on sending mass emailings using the Tikit product, data imports/exports of various types of lists, as well as develop lists to support pre- and post-events, and act as backup to local office marketing staff with miscellaneous Interaction tasks, when needed.
- Apply and adhere to data standards and data use policies when supporting the Marketing staff and other types of users.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks relating to maintaining and improving the quality of InterAction contact data.
- Assist with data integrity checks by contacting attorneys/secretaries via phone, email or in-person.
- Assist lawyer and non-lawyer users with specific “how to” requests and specific data research projects.
- 2-4 years’ work experience in the professional services industry is preferred. Experience in a legal services environment is strongly preferred.
- Background knowledge of InterAction is required.
- Background knowledge of Tikit, eMerge and related applications a plus.
- Demonstrated experience that shows an interest in both data management and marketing is preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Technical Knowledge: Background knowledge of InterAction is required. Background knowledge of Tikit, eMerge and related applications a plus. Proficiency in MS Office; particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
Research Skills: Ability to determine best source of information for current contact status on a person or company via the Intranet is highly preferred.
Organizational Skills: The candidate must have strong organizational skills. Ability to delegate responsibilities, track and manage tasks is key to success. Must exhibit grace under pressure.
Communication Skills: Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of lawyers, secretaries, marketing and other support staff. Requires diplomacy, facilitation skills and the ability to manage conflict.
Judgment and Reasoning: Excellent critical thinking and problem solving ability is required. Must grasp business process, priorities and goals. Must understand basic business relationship and confidentiality principles and adhere to those principles.
Wednesday, December 5, 2018