Land Use Attorney - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Land Use Associate Attorney – San Francisco
One of our California law firms seeks a land use associate with a minimum of 4+ years experience to join its San Francisco office. Experience in land use, CEQA, and NEPA required. Work is for both public agency and private developer clients.
- Ability to analyze and comment on administrative draft CEQA and NEPA documents for legal sufficiency
- Conduct land use due diligence and plot preferred entitlement strategies
- Prepare and pursue project applications for private clients
- Draft certain CEQA and NEPA documents
- Draft General Plan consistency, CEQA and other approval findings
- Prepare and negotiate Development Agreements, Disposition and Development Agreements, subdivision improvement agreements, and other documents to facilitate project development
- Handle all aspects of land use/CEQA litigation, including administrative record prep, procedural steps, briefing, and argument.
- Experience with real estate transactional issues (including title review, easements and terms of purchase and sale agreements and leases) is a plus.
- Must have stellar writing skills, attention to detail, strong work ethic, and motivation to serve clients at the highest level.
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, February 28, 2020