Merger Notification Specialist/Paralegal - NY
- New York, NY
Merger Notification Specialist/Paralegal – New York, NY ($87k-$110k+ DOE)
We are working with a major law firm that has an opening for an experienced Merger Notification Specialist/Paralegal in its New York office. The Merger Notification Specialist will work closely with and provide support to the firm with international antitrust filings. The Merger Notification Specialist will be responsible for the day to day management of international merger filings data and documents including foreign filings correspondence, documents, and organizing client data in databases.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential functions:
- Identify, develop and implement best practices for maintaining databases for international merger filings. Provide information and guidance and communicate developments in best practices to attorneys.
- Assist with preparing international merger filings and compile all information and exhibits required for each filing.
- Coordinate filing deadlines and information requests with attorneys and clients. Keep attorneys and clients apprised of status of filings.
- Manage operation of filing master database and respond to all client inquiries regarding historical filings and data.
- 3-10+ years of experience in law firm, government agency or finance preferred.
- Strong competency with Microsoft Excel.
- Candidate must be self-confident, energetic, efficient, motivated and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to confidentially and graciously interact with Clients, Attorneys, Paralegals and all staff members.
- Strong organizational skills as well as proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- The position also requires the ability to work overtime as necessary.
- BA/BS with strong academic record.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, November 25, 2019