IP Transfer Specialist Coordinator- DC
- Washington, DC
IP Transfer Coordinator-DC
One of our DC law firms is seeking an IP Transfer Coordinator to join their team. This position will have the ideal candidate assisting with managing and coordinating all incoming IP file transfer projects, as well working on projects assigned by IP Transfer Manager. They will also work close with the IG/Loss Prevention department with making sure files and documents are completed with outgoing transfers.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
- 6+ years of experience with US and/or Foreign Patent and trademark prosecution
- Bachelors degree or some college work preferred
- Minimum 4 years of prior law firm experience.
- Experience with US and foreign patent and trademark office websites
- Experience with LegalKEY and Elite
- Project coordination experience
Kind Regards,Karrissa JohnstonTalent Acquisition Specialistkjohnston@alchemylegalrecruiting.com
Friday, February 28, 2020