Office Services Assistant - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Office Services Assistant - San Francisco, CA
We are working with a major law firm that is seeking a highly motivated Office Services Assistant to join its San Francisco office.
- General office services support
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and coordinate professional repairs of office equipment and appliances
- Sort and distribute mail & deliveries; circulate routing
- Prepare and post U.S. mail and courier packages
Maintain kitchen areas & catering supplies in a neat and orderly fashion o Stock refrigerator and snack area supplies
- Load, run, and empty dishwashers
- Maintain, set-up and clear conference rooms
- Run errands for office supplies, lunch orders and miscellaneous requests
- Maintain Visitor Offices in a clean, orderly and ready state
- Conduct move projects as needed
- Complete duplicating & reprographics projects (printing, copying, binding, scanning)
- Coordinate with Client Services on a continuous basis regarding conferences, visitors and events
- Provide Reception relief when necessary
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, facilitate solutions, multi-task and work independently and as part of a team
- Must be responsive, reliable and a self-starter with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service skills and an understanding of the importance of developing effective working relationships with others
- BA/BS preferred
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, September 4, 2019