Senior Associate Attorney - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Senior Litigation Associate Attorney - San Francisco, CA ($130k-$150k+)
We are working with a top national litigation firm that seeks a Senior Litigation Associate Attorney with at least 4+ years of litigation experience to join its San Francisco, California office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with defense litigation experience in product liability, toxic tort or asbestos who is specifically looking to further their career by taking on an important role as part of a growing office of a national law firm. 1,900 billable target.
- JD from an accredited law school with strong academics
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- At least 4 years of litigation experience in varied practice areas, including but not limited to general liability, toxic tort and employment law.
- Experience with written discovery and motion practice
- Experience taking plaintiff, witness and expert depositions
- Very strong organizational and research skills
- Superior written and oral communications
- Legal project management experience
- Dynamic personality with desire to work in a friendly but fast-paced environment
- Able to immediately assume case management responsibilities
- Direct responsibility for client communications, court and depositions appearances
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on litigation in California and across the country
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits and 401K
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Incentives
- Paid CLE’s and Dues
- Professional, but business casual work environment
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, June 11, 2019