IP Litigation/Trademark Prosecution - PHIL
- Philadelphia, PA
IP Litigation/Trademark Prosecution Associate - Philadelphia
One of our national law firms Intellectual Property Department in Philadelphia is hiring a litigation associate.
Required Experience, 2-3 years with the following:
- Prosecuting domestic and international trademarks, including researching and preparing PTO office action responses
- Preparing and drafting trademark applications;
- Responding to official communications (e.g., Office Actions) from the U.S. and international trademark offices
- Preparing trademark availability opinions
- Performing trademark and copyright due diligence for corporate transactions;
- Working with paralegals on docket issues, meeting deadlines and producing results
- Drafting complaints, counterclaims, answers to complaints, including affirmative defenses
- Drafting interrogatories, document requests, notices of deposition, and responses to written discovery requests
Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, and possess strong written and communication skills.
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thursday, January 16, 2020