IP Foreign Filing Specialist - Boston
- Boston, MA
Intellectual Property Foreign Filing Specialist - Boston, MA
We are working with one of the nations leading law firms that has an immediate and exciting opening for a full-time Foreign Filing Specialist in our Intellectual Property Division. They are seeking an experienced IP Foreign Filing Specialist (Paralegal) to help their growing IP Practice! This position can work out of the Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Denver or Boulder, CO as well as Los Angeles, CA offices.
- Working at the direction of the IP Support Manager, maintaining all foreign filing matters.
- Responsible for preparation of filing of PCT, National Phase, and Paris Convention filings along with all formality documents required from various jurisdictions.
- Responsible for preparing and filing responses to any PCT invitations.
- Responsible for providing cost estimates for translations, EP validations and national phase filings.
- Responsible for reporting correspondences to the clients regarding their foreign cases.
- Responsible for updating all client information files.
- Responsible for proactively working off a docket to make sure all deadlines are met.
- Responsible for sending dockets reminders to attorneys, patent agents and technical specialists.
- Responsible for meeting an initial billing target of 1200 hours.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team to best meet the client’s needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A four-year degree in relevant field.
- 3-7+ years relevant experience in a law firm environment.
- Successful employee will demonstrate sound technology skills, problem-solving skills, prioritization skills, customer service ethic, listening skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact successfully with all levels within the Firm, and ability to handle multiple, competing, and changing priorities.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, September 30, 2019