Patent Litigation Paralegal - Menlo Park
- Menlo Park, CA
Patent Litigation Paralegal - Menlo Park, CA
We are working with small/mid-sized law firm that seeks a Patent Litigation Paralegal with at least 3-10+ years experience to join its Silicon Valley office. This position is responsible for supporting attorneys in the Intellectual Property Department who manage both domestic and international litigation's and patent opposition proceedings. This firm is ranked within the top 20 for Diversity for LGBT and Best Law Firms to Work For.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Typically requires a BS or BA degree, paralegal certification.
- At least 3-10+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have recent experience supporting active patent litigation and have experience at trials and/or arbitration hearings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, SharePoint, Lexis, and Westlaw. Must be comfortable learning new information technology systems.
- Experience with legal software commonly used in a legal environment, e.g., Docket Navigator, Concordance, Prolaw, TeamConnect, Relativity, and/or iManage, is a plus.
- The position requires independently taking ownership for work product and a strong attention to detail.
- Experience with domestic and/or foreign patent litigation or prosecution is a plus.
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage with contribution amounts for full-time employees and their families or same-sex domestic partners
- Short-term and long-term disability and life insurance at no cost for all full-time employees
- A 401(k) with auto enroll set up at 3 percent of compensation, and a firm retirement pension plan
- Pretax plans including health care, dependent care, and transportation flexible spending accounts and HSA accounts
- Voluntary life insurance and critical illness, accident and supplemental long-term disability plans at preferred group rates
- An employee assistance program
- Paid vacation based on length of service
- An emergency childcare program
- A year-round business casual dress policy
- Firm-sponsored sports teams
- Corporate health club memberships at reduced rates
- Travel emergency assistance
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, October 11, 2019