Legal Executive Assistant - Palo Alto
- Palo Alto, CA
Legal Executive Assistant (Litigation) - Palo Alto, CA
We are working with a top law firm that seeks an experienced Legal Executive Assistant for its Silicon Valley office. This role's responsibilities come with great opportunities: to work alongside industry-leading lawyers; to serve as an attorney’s right hand and play a vital role managing day-to-day activities; and to join the practice as an integral member of the group, managing the flow of information as you screen, organize and prioritize requests from both internal and external clients. This is a role ideal for a self-starter with high energy who can work independently and identify creative solutions to complex business problems.
Essential Job Duties & Capabilities:
- Supports and demonstrates fluency in the Firm’s Trusted Advisor and Proactive Assistance programs.
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor in appearance and behavior.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all interactions.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates a solid ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills adhering to proper business writing standards.
- Demonstrates a keen eye for detail in informal and formal communications.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Works effectively with other departments, seeking solutions to business problems.
- Demonstrates an intellectual curiosity and continuous drive to improve service.
- Demonstrates an openness to constructive feedback and a flexibility to adjust behavior or performance as needed.
- 3-10+ years' experience in a law firm environment.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Expert proficiency with the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) applications.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to seamlessly perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external lawyers, staff and clients.
- Expert communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and strong decision-making capability.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, November 19, 2019