IP Litigation Associate- Seattle, WA
- Seattle, WA
I.P. Litigation Associate- Seattle, Wa
One of our law firms is seeking an I.P. Litigation Associate for their Seattle, office.
- Handle all aspects of IP litigation, including e-discovery, depositions, motions practice, hearing preparation, and trial
- Work collaboratively with other attorneys, staff, and vendors to provide excellent client service.
- Candidates should have 1-5 years' experience litigating complex intellectual property disputes, preferably patent litigation.
- Excellent academic credentials are preferred.
- Exceptional research, writing, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- A technical background is required, and an active patent bar registration number and/or a judicial clerkship experience (particularly at the CAFC) are desirable.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Not the position you want? Check out our Website! Or forward me your resume and I will find you a place. (Alchemy Legal does not send your resume without your prior consent.)
To view all of our open positions:
Thursday, March 28, 2019