Food & Drug Associate Attorney – Washington, DC
Amlaw 200 law firm that pays top rates:
• Midlevel associate for our Washington, DC office
• At least four years of experience dealing in one or more of the following areas regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA): pharmaceuticals, both prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs; food products, including food ingredients, conventional foods, dietary supplements, and medical foods; medical device products; cosmetics; and FDA-regulated clinical research.
• Seeking academically distinguished applicants who have excellent writing and analytical skills, high attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
• Opportunity to gain significant responsibility and direct exposure to clients
• All candidates should have excellent references
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement