IP Patent Prosecution Secretary - Palo Alto
- Palo Alto, CA
IP Patent Prosecution Secretary - Palo Alto, CA ($80k-$110k DOE)
One of our top law firms that is committed to providing a collaborative atmosphere where teamwork is essential, respect for and from colleagues is the norm, and credit is shared for a job well done that seeks a legal secretary for its Silicon Valley office. The IP Patent Prosecution Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to attorneys, paralegals and other administrative personnel.
- Generating transmittals and formal USPTO documents.
- Filing with USPTO, foreign patent applications, and private PAIR.
- Handling foreign patent prosecution matters including PCT and foreign prosecution forms.
- Preparing and filing maintenance fees, assignments, missing parts and IDSs; monitoring patent prosecution docket.
- Performing complex and specialized secretarial and clerical support activities related to patent prosecution.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3)+ years recent prior patent prosecution legal secretarial experience.
- Specialized secretarial degree, associate and/or bachelor’s degree is desirable but not required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, October 15, 2019