Chemistry Patent Agent – San Diego
- San Diego, CA
Chemistry Patent Agent – Washington, DC
One of our prestigious AmLaw 100 firms is seeking an experienced Patent Agent with a degree in medicinal or organic chemistry for their Washington, D.C. office.
- A degree in medicinal or organic chemistry
- Demonstrated knowledge in the following scientific fields: medicinal, organic and peptide chemistry as applied to biological sciences.
Demonstrated scientific writing ability using proper grammar and vocabulary which also includes the following skills:
- Analyzing and explaining abstract scientific concepts and terms
- Synthesizing a large amount of scientific or technological literature into a systematic and concise description of the state of the art
- Differentiating and describing important differences among related scientific discoveries or technological breakthroughs.
- Demonstrated skills verbally presenting scientific concepts, terms, and discoveries to wide audiences, including scientists and non-scientists.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, October 9, 2019