Labor & Employment Attorney - Philadelphia
- Philadelphia, PA
Labor and Employment Mid-Level Associate – Philadelphia, PA
One of our Am Law 100 firms seeks a mid-level associate with 4-5 years of hands-on experience for its Employment Practice Group in the Philadelphia office.
- Experience in employment litigation and transactional employment work, including experience in pre-trial employment litigation, preparing for and handling depositions, conducting witness interviews, preparing EEOC position statements, and preparing employment and severance agreements.
- Background in counseling employers on federal and state employment law compliance, drafting workplace policies and assisting clients with employment training programs is also desired.
- Working knowledge/background in traditional labor a plus.
- Substantial summary judgment brief writing and superior academic and writing credentials are required.
- Must be barred in Pennsylvania; Pennsylvania/New Jersey bar preferred.
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, February 19, 2020