- New York, NY
Billing Specialist - New York, NY
One of our top law firms with a strong reputation is seeking a billing specialist to join their team of 12 Billing Specialists and 2 Team Leads. The team uses an E-billing hub and Elite. This is an independent working position but also part of a team. There will be direct interaction with assigned partners.
- Perform daily activities of the billing function in support of Partners and Clients. This includes but is not limited to Proforma generation and edits, creating timecard summaries, updating matter and Timekeeper rates and running client reports at the request of the Partners and Attorneys.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and acceptance of invoices on a monthly basis. Show tenacity and drive in following up with Billing Partners and others in order to resolve client billing issues and ensure invoices are approved and billed.
- Understand and ensure correct implementation of client Outside Counsel Guidelines.
- Ensure electronic invoices (EDI) are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Must be highly detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates professional and highly-developed communication skills. Ability to deal professionally and courteously with attorneys, staff, vendors, and clients of the Firm while observing confidentiality of client and firm matters.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Thursday, June 20, 2019