Jr. Litigation Associate Attorney - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Jr. Litigation Associate Attorney - San Francisco, CA
One of our top law firms is seeking a mid-level (2-4+ years of experience) associate to join the San Francisco Litigation Group. The Jr. Litigation Associate Attorney will be litigating complex matters, and working in a busy, collegial litigation group focused on expanding its strong practice.
- Developing and executing case strategies and plans, handling all aspects of litigation (fact investigation, pleadings, discovery, experts, motions, pretrial, trial, settlement).
- Litigation types including antitrust and unfair competition; construction and insurance recovery; intellectual property; labor and employment; product liability; white collar/investigations; and general commercial litigation.
- 2-4+ years experience in a large law firm environment.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must have superior oral advocacy, research and writing, analytical, and organizational and time management skills; and must have excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Just as importantly, the candidate must be committed to developing and growing their practice, network and expertise in a fast-paced group that provides the highest level of client service.
- Experience serving as a law clerk for a judge in the federal district court or Court of Appeals is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree and a Juris Doctorate degree (JD) from an accredited U.S. law school with excellent academics.
- Be a member of the California State Bar in good standing.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thursday, January 16, 2020