Marketing Sr. Graphic Designer
- Washington, DC
Sr. Graphic Designer (Marketing Department)-Washington, DC
Responsible for supporting design projects and firm-wide marketing communications activities, with particular emphasis on interactive digital content, printed, and electronic collateral production.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to create project design briefs for a wide range of marketing materials, offering creative and innovative solutions.
- Conceptualize and design compelling visual stories for internal and external communications pieces.
- Assist with motion graphics and other visual content for firm videos.
- Advise on firm brand standards to ensure its consistent application in all marketing materials and other firm content and maintain firm visual identity guidelines.
- Support the project management, copy-editing, design, and production of printed and electronic materials, including advertisements, brochures, note cards, newsletters, signage, folders, bulletins, presentations, white papers, infographics, banner ads, event collateral, website, and microsites.
- Maintain an inventory of marketing materials and coordinate distribution to offices.
- Maintain the Marketing Department’s intranet-based repository of marketing and business development materials.
- Maintain the firm’s image and photo library and acquire new stock photography on a regular basis.
- Update the firm’s website content and advise on visual components.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to produce print and electronic materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Business acumen and experience transforming written content into visually engaging presentations and infographics.
- Experience creating c-level presentation materials.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent project management and organizational skills
- Visual aptitude and experience with design work.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Experience working with print vendors (secure price quotes, preflight jobs, review proofs).
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Ceros or other interactive design tools, Sitecore CMS or other CMS tools, HTML.
- Minimum of five year’s work experience, preferably in a professional services firm.
Tuesday, November 6, 2018